Duties and Powers of Co-Chair(s):
1. Schedule, prepare the agenda, and co-chair the weekly committee meetings at an announced time and location.
2. Hold a minimum of three (3) regularly scheduled office hours per week, to be held in the AS Main office, AS Annex, University Center, or a visible location in Isla Vista.
3. Attend at least one (1) non-consecutive Senate meetings per quarter to report on the Committee’s actions each.
4. Make verbal or written recommendations from Global Gaucho Commission or ISAB to Senate on all Associated Students’ bills relating to the UCSB and Isla Vista Community.
5. Schedule the GGC quarterly event and/or project in conjunction with the Special Projects Officers.
6. Shall conduct one-on-one once a quarter with all over GGC officers.
7. Shall schedule the quarterly retreat.
8. Promote GGC involvement through weekly recognition.
9. In conjunction with the Treasurer, shall prepare Committee’s budget for the following year.
10. Attend at least one (1) International Student Advisory Board meeting and one (1) ISA (International Student Association) meeting, or any other inclusive international student OSL each.
11. Shall act as liaisons to OISS and shall be points of contact for any A.S. related matters.
12. As needed, meet with and advise the Associated Students President, and the Associated Students Senate on all matters pertaining to student life or issues pertaining to the international student community.
13. Work to nurture the relationship between UCSB and the international student community, which may entail the creation of public forums and/or special events/projects in Isla Vista.
14. Shall attend at least one (1) SCORE (Student Commission on Racial Equality) meeting per quarter.
15. Shall attend at least one (1) Public and Mental Health Commission meeting per quarter.
16. Shall attend at least one (1) Transfer Student Alliance meeting per quarter.