Duties of Special Projects Officers:
1. Special Project Officers will actively work on special projects that will benefit the status of international students at UCSB.
2. Create a strategy chart and give themselves a set of deadlines that will lead to completion of the project. a) At the end of the quarter turn in a debrief of the progress made in the quarter and any changes the project may need.
3. Keep an updated list of current ongoing projects.
4. Shall keep an accurate record of attendance at all events to improve future planning efforts.
5. Shall actively seek advice/meet with the Co-Chairs to learn and develop new skills and to review project goals when projects progress or change.
6. Shall hold a minimum of two (2) office hours per week.
7. Shall serve as an available aid to the chairs and other commission members in their event and project planning.
Number of Openings: 1