- Work with media outlets to publish timely commission information, such as press releases,
flyers, brochures, and other materials.
- Be responsible for organizing and releasing any university email announcements about GGC.
- Shall oversee the advertising and marketing strategies for all events and the Commission in general in conjunction with the Creative Branding Director.
- Work closely with the Media Relations Committee, OISS, and various UCSB academic departments to help promote events.
- Maintain and monitor all commission social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Work with Special Projects Coordinators during planning of events to determine advertising and publicity needs, strategies, budgets, deadlines, etc.
- Shall hold a minimum of two (2) office hours per week.
- Shall serve as an available aid to the chairs and other commission members in their event and project planning.
Number of Openings: 1