- Stay abreast of the political environment on campus and in the community.
- Facilitate all Commission meetings.
- Handle public relations for the Commission and shall be the official spokespersons for the Commission.
- Have ultimate responsibility for the fiscal management of the entire Commission, including the preparation of the budget for the following year with the Treasurer.
- Present at least two (2) reports to the Senate per quarter regarding the activities of the Commission.
- Coordinate the operations of all Committees and attempt to be of help in any problems or issues which may arise.
- Plan yearly retreat with new incoming Board.
- Attempt to establish and maintain communication among women, non-binary, and trans* organizations throughout the UC system.
- Hold a minimum of three (3) regularly scheduled office hours per week.
- Shall attend all meetings of the A.S. Senate and at least one (1) ASUCSB Workgroup.
- Attend all commission meetings.
Number of Openings: 2