Duties and Responsibilities of the Legislative Analyst(s):
1. Study by-law changes introduced in the Senate and in the Standing Committees.
2. Study administrative, temporary committee, and BCU minutes.
3. Assess changes and impact legislation and committee action would have to the senate and the association.
4. Produce Summary reports of legislative and committee action preferably before each meeting.
5. Assist the Administrative Director in creating legislative updates to students.
Position Length: 2 Academic Years
Number of Openings: 2