Duties and Powers of the Athletics Coordinator:
- Serve as a liaison between the Zero Waste Committee and other campus organizations or other entities (both on and off-campus)
- Work closely with the Athletics Department and Student-Athlete Advisory Committee to organize zero-waste athletic programs.
- Work with the Housing and Dining’s Concessions Manager to develop sustainable food options for athletic events.
- Work with Facilities Management’s Refuse, Recycling, and Water Efficiency as well as A.S. Recycling to implement and improve waste disposal infrastructure for the athletic programs.
- Attend every meeting unless an excused absence is obtained.
- Work with the Public Outreach Coordinator to encourage zero-waste athletic culture through Digiknows, tabling, and email listserv.
Number of Openings: 1