Position that require you to be from a certain demographic or identity:
Transfer Student Coordinator (requires you to be a transfer student)
1) Act as a liaison to the Transfer Student Center and the Transfer Student Alliance.
2) Work in coordination with the Transfer Student Senator and the Office of the President to identify areas of needed improvement in the accessibility and inclusivity of various student services and facilities like the Transfer Student Orientation, and create policy proposals and resolutions that will promote these improvements.
3) Stay informed on all actions, legislations, and pending business of the Academic Senate and Administrative Advisory Committees that deal with transfer student issues and, to the best of their ability, advocate on behalf of students when issues that affect students are discussed.
4) Serve at least two (2) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all responsibilities of the position
5) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Number of Openings: