Is responsible for enhancing the President’s effectiveness by providing management support, collecting information and representing the Office of the President.
1) Be knowledgeable on BCUs and other executive office matters to report to the President and staff
2) Maintain the President’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, e-conferences, and travel.
3) Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
4) Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking on behalf of the executive
5) Serve at least two (2) office hours a week dedicated to organizing and maintaining the Office of the President
6) Serve a term of one (1) academic year
7) It is strongly recommended that the person applying for this position has experience using Canva and Google Calendar, but this is not required
Number of Openings: