- Perform any and all duties imposed on them collectively or individually by the Mission Statement and/or these bylaws.
- Review project applications to consider funding of those found consistent with the Mission Statement.
- Supervise grant recipients to assure that their activities and spending are performed properly, legally, and ethically.
- Attend all CoVo Foundation meetings.
- Represent the Foundation on matters pertinent to their jurisdiction and the Foundation Mission Statement, delivering talks before professional, civil, student and lay groups and participating in conferences.
Number of Openings: 4