Commissioner of Community and Climate
The Commissioner of Community and Climate, herein referred to as the C.C. Commissioner is responsible for assessing the social climate within the Office of the President and building a community within the office as well as the executive branch of Associated Students.
1) Serves a term of at least four (4) quarters over the span of (2) academic years, beginning in Winter Quarter of each academic year.
2) Facilitates bonding events within the Office of the President to curate a positive working environment among staff members.
3) Administer three (3) mid-quarter evaluations (1 each quarter) within the Office of the President to analyze staff climate, and must report this information during President’s office meetings.
4) Lead bi-weekly meetings with the other A.S. executive offices’ Commissioners of Community and Climate.
5) Shall hold at least two (2) office hours per week.
Number of Openings: