- Shall be responsible for the recruitment of Committee members of two to five (2-5) people.
- Have ultimate responsibility for the fiscal management of the Women’s Journal (e.g. fundraising, sponsorship, and donations).
- Oversee the production and distribution of Ourstory.
- Explore the controversial and complicated issues of identity anthologies, the politics of publication, and artistic/political expression.
- Shall hold at least two (2) regularly scheduled office hours each week.
- Attend all commission meetings.
Number of Openings: 1