The Community Outreach Coordinators shall:
1) Be responsible for projects and outreach that focus on advocacy and upholding student rights.
2) Serve as liaison to AS entities and other student organizations involved in advocacy efforts, including but not limited to: a) SCORE, SIRRC, Take Back the Night b) El Congreso, IDEAS c) Isla Vista Community Services District d) RHA
3) Work closely with the polling analysts in developing and executing quarterly polls that will assist in the implementation of office projects and/or other special projects.
4) Host at least one (1) quarterly town hall and/or public forum to support the implementation of a special project and assist in the development of quarterly polls.
5) Work with the External Deputy Chief of Staff, Chief of Staff, and Student Advocate General in developing the advocacy agenda.
6) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
7) Serve a minimum of four (4) office hours a week dedicated to fulfilling all responsibilities of the position.