1) Responsible for organizing and operating the Associated Students Executive Fellowship
alongside the External Chief of Staff.
2) Be responsible for the administrative tasks of the office in collaboration with the External
Deputy Chief of Staff (taking minutes, scheduling meeting times, organizing files, etc).
3) Assist the Chief of Staff in the execution of their duties
a) Will be responsible for conducting meetings if the SAG and Chief of Staff are not
available with External Deputy Chief.
4) Serve as a liaison with the other AS entities to make sure there’s a clear communication
between all AS offices with the OSA office
5) Serve as a liaison and overseer of caseworkers (all divisions) to Student Advocate
General, Chief of Staff, External Deputy Chief of Staff, and to the entire campus
6) Serve a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all
responsibilities of the position.
7) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1