1) Assist the Student Advocate General with presenting the position of the Associated
Students to the University’s administration concerning student rights, campus rules, and
other areas of student conduct.
2) Assist the Student Advocate General in presenting the position of the office to the
Associated Students Senate.
3) Will create quarterly reports with the Student Advocate General and will present
alongside the Student Advocate General to the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs,
Judicial Affairs director, Chancellor, and Director of Title IX.
4) Responsible for organizing and operating the Associated Students Executive Fellowship
alongside the Chief of Staff and Deputy Chiefs of Staff.
5) 1Assist the Chief of Staff in the execution of their duties.
a) Will be responsible for conducting meetings if SAG, Chief of Staff, Internal
Deputy Chief of Staff and/or External Deputy Chief of Staff are not present.
6) Serve a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all
responsibilities of the position.
7) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: