1) Specialize in internal office affairs maintaining the day to day operations of the OSA
including the assignment and follow up of case work in coordination with the Division
Directors and advising organizations.
2) Assist in all duties performed by the Student Advocate General as requested.
3) Be responsible for planning and implementing all staff training sessions
4) Be proficiently knowledgeable of University and system wide policies, rules, and
5) Track and oversee the progress of the Advocacy Agenda and quarterly projects of the
office staff Keep Office of the Student Advocate Staff Accountable in learning and
applying university and system-wide policies, rules, and regulations.
6) Schedule office staff to attend campus events, meetings with clubs and organizations,
and meetings with administration.
7) Hold a minimum of six (6) office hours per week week dedicated to fulfilling all
responsibilities of the position.
8) In the event that the Office of the Student Advocate becomes vacant, the chief shall lead
the office staff and ensure the office operates until a new SAG is duly elected.
9) 9) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.