- Acts as a liaison to campus entities such as CAPS, Mental Health Peers, COSWB, etc.
- Report of public relations developments bi-weekly to the Commission.
- Holds office hours once a week
- Meets with Co-Chairs upon request to discuss public relations developments and budget concerns, and organize student advocacy efforts
- Facilitates campus-wide projects that address specific accessibility issues for disabled students at least once (1) per year
- Meets with the A.S. President, A.S. Attorney General, and A.S. Controller (s) at least once (1) per year
Please apply using the following Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGwBrHRh5CMfuic4MfwKbSl_OAPCoS9VRPWxwclccUCT7tLg/viewform
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1