Please apply using this link: IVTU Application 2022
I) Duties of the IVTU Legal Director:
1) Attend weekly IVTU meetings.
2) Attends IVTU-sponsored events to the best of their ability.
3) Spends a minimum of three (3) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business or casework.
4) Work on at least two (2) IVTU projects per quarter.
5) Table at least (1) hour per quarter.
6) Act as a liaison and maintain a highly productive relationship with A.S. Legal Resource Center, A.S. Lobby Corps and the EVPSA Office. Establish and maintain relationships with the IVCSD and county representatives.
7) Oversee the legal matters of IVTU business, review legal documents, and advise the IVTU Board.
8) Assist the IVTU Board in the development and implementation of legislation, with guidance from the LRC and A.S. Advisors.
9) Oversee all IVTU legal education efforts.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1