Please apply using this link: IVTU Application 2022
1) Attend weekly IVTU meetings.
2) Review and make recommendations to IVTU the Board for improvement of the Manual’s policies, procedures, and practices.
3) Review IVTU Legal Code and Manual regularly, make recommendations on additions/ changes to the Board.
4) Coordinate event staffing for IVTU events and regularly update the IVTU and A.S. event calendars.
5) Organize and participate in staff development for the IVTU through retreats, training, travel, and educational opportunities.
6) Community outreach to find volunteers as well as provide training and orientation for volunteers.
7) Recruit and match new talent to organizational needs and opportunities.
8) Conduct quarterly in-person check-ins with each board member to follow project progress and personal well-being.
9) Spends a minimum of two (2) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business.
10) Table at least (1) hour per quarter
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1