Please apply using this link: IVTU Application 2022
The IVTU Marketing Director is primarily focused on the publicity and messaging of the TU. This includes the creation of graphics, the maintenance of social media, and IVTU merch. The Marketing Director is essential to connecting with Isla Vista tenants. This Director is the link between the workings of the board and the tenant, crafting newsletters and distributing them that inform tenants of what IVTU is doing and how to get help.
Legal Code & Notes
1) Attend weekly IVTU meetings.
2) Attends IVTU-sponsored events to the best of their ability.
3) Spends a minimum of three (3) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business or casework.
4) Work on at least two (2) IVTU projects per quarter.
5) Table at least (1) hour per quarter.
6) Work with media outlets to publish timely IVTU-related information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
7) Develop and execute the advertising, marketing, and promotion plans of the TU.
8) Publish IVTU educational materials for public distribution online and in print.
9) Regularly evaluate the marketing inventory and make recommendations to the Board. Purchase new marketing materials.
10) Maintain and continuously update a file containing all marketing materials.
11) Manage all IVTU social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
12) Manage and update the IVTU mailing list. Create and send out monthly newsletters to tenants.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1