1) Collaborate with the Childcare Coordinator to enhance community involvement.
2) Serve as liaison between various youth programs based in the community.
3) Hold a minimum of three (3) office hours per week.
4) Responsible for coordinating necessary community volunteer opportunities regarding youth.
5) Coordinate at least three events per quarter benefitting youth.
6) Actively participate in the planning process for CAB’s annual Volunteer Week and provide assistance during the week’s events.
If you submit an application via this website, it will not been reviewed by CAB. Please submit an application via their website: https://cab.as.ucsb.edu.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 0