Duties and Powers of the Womxn’s Health Coordinator:
1. Shall plan, organize, and coordinate at least one Womxn’s Health related event per quarter.
2. Shall work to implement and oversee a sustainable, long-term program providing free menstrual products on campus while recognizing that menstrual health is not solely a womxn’s related issue.
3. Shall be open to working or collaborating on other womxn’s health related projects as well.
4. Shall serve as an available aid to other Coordinators in their event planning.
5. One (1) collaboration with a womxn’s health-related organization.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1