Duties and Powers
1) Serve as a liaison to the Trans Task Force and other trans-specific organizations on campus such as, Trans People of Color Coalition, the Society for Accessible and Safe Spaces (S.A.S.S.) and Transgender Social Group (TSG).
2) Serve as a liaison to Santa Barbara Transgender Advocacy Network (SBTAN).
3) Be aware of and advocate for the needs of trans and gender non-conforming students.
4) Hold an event during Pride Week with the intent of creating community spaces for trans and gender non-conforming students.
5) In Winter & Spring quarter, hold a focus group for trans students in collaboration with CAPS, Residential and Community Living, Student Health and the RCSGD.
6) Hold two (2) office hours per week.
7) Work with the emerging Leader Commissioners to plan and execute two (2) community dine-outs per academic year.
Number of Openings: