Duties and Powers of the Co-Chair:
- At least one (1) chair shall attend at least one Senate meeting a quarter and give a report on the current status of the Committee.
- At least one Take Back the Night Co-Chair shall attend all BCC Chair Council Meetings.
- Shall build coalitions to ensure statewide actions, campaigns, and projects are enacted on UC Santa Barbara campus.
- Shall hold two (2) regularly scheduled office hours per week.
Duties and Powers of the External Chair:
- Shall handle public relations for the committee and shall be the official spokesperson for the committee.
- Shall facilitate collaboration between the committee, administrators and Office of Student Life (OSL) organizations.
- Shall work with the Publicity Coordinator to advertise and publicize events and membership within the committee.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1