1) Assist in all matters requested by the Student Advocate General and/or the Chief of Staff
regarding Social Conduct
2) Collaborate with the Chief of Staff in conducting casework pertaining to Social Conduct.
3) Collaborate with The Student Advocate General and Chief of Staff in devising policy
changes and special projects pertaining to Social Conduct.
4) Shall attend at least one (1) meeting of each social conduct Board and Commission such
as; Take Back The Night, Public Safety Commission, and Commission on Student WellBeing
5) Be proficiently knowledgeable of Student Conduct policies, rules, and regulations.
6) Analyze and track casework to plan and coordinate quarterly community projects
pertaining to Student Conduct.
7) Serve a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all
responsibilities of the position.
8) Serve a term of one (1) academic year
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2