Duties and Powers of Co-Chairs:
1) Responsible for ensuring that all Executive Board members fulfill their duties and responsibilities and will support eh board in accomplishing these tasks.
a) Maintain a safe social space for the Executive Board.
2) Have ultimate responsibility for the fiscal management of the entire Commission.
3) Present once per quarter to the Senate concerning the financial and programming activities of the Commission.
4) Be aware of the operations of all Committees and attempt to be of help to students or student groups in any problems or issues which may arise.
5) Set a minimum of three (3) regularly scheduled office hours per week.
6) Shall plan one (1) office retreat per academic year.
7) Shall attend AS Assembly each quarter.
8) Create a digital folder with all yearly documentation created through fulfilling these requirements.
Number of Openings: 1