Act as a liaison between the CAB and senior citizen population in and around Isla Vista.
1) Coordinate at least three (3) events per quarter benefiting the senior citizen community.
2) Continue and improve the Adopt a Grandparent program (with Friendship Manor) and the Community Friends program (with Devereux).
3) Responsible for selecting one (1) speaker who can share the needs of senior-citizens per quarter for the weekly meetings.
4) Hold two (2) office hours per week.
5) Actively participate in the planning process for CAB’s annual Volunteer Week and provide assistance during the week’s events.
If you submit an application via this website, it will not been reviewed by CAB. Please submit an application via their website: https://cab.as.ucsb.edu.
Position Length: One Academic
Number of Openings: 0