The Director of Public Relations shall:
1) Assist in all matters requested by the Student Advocate General and/or the Head of Staff pertaining to the public relations of the OSA, including outreach, advertising, and recruitment.
2) Act as the supervisor of all OSA outreach, advertising, and recruitment.
3) Maintain visibility of the OSA via: t-shirts, banners, posters, etc.
4) Be knowledgeable of local and campus resources relevant to publicity of the OSA (e.g. A.S. Publications, A.S. Graphic Design, and A.S. Media Relations).
5) Hold a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all responsibilities of the position.
6) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Number of Openings: 1