Duties of the Co-Education Coordinators:
1. Manage the scheduling of at least one diversity education workshop per quarter, with the option to collaborate with various organizations.
2. Maintain and update educational workshops to include relevant issues to students of color, and programming around those which are important to the campus climate.
3. Facilitate the education of introductory terminology and information related to racial equity that SCORE members and the general community should be aware of.
4. Hold a minimum of two (2) office hours per week.
5) Create a digital folder with all yearly documentation created through fulfilling these requirements.
Number of Openings: 1