1) Special Projects Commissioners will actively work on special projects that fit their interests that will benefit the status of LGBTQIA+ students at UCSB.
2) Assist in the execution of major PRIDE Week events including the Pride Drag Show and Fashion Show.
3) Keep an updated list of current ongoing projects.
4) Attend all meetings.
5) Shall actively seek advice/meet with the Co-Chairs to learn and develop new skills and to review project goals when projects progress or change.
6) With the help of the Emerging Leaders Commissioners, plan and execute at least one (1) event per quarter promoting the Trans & Queer Commissions mission statement.
7) Hold two (2) regularly scheduled office hours per week.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2