1) Maintain the website and social media groups, pages, and accounts and update them regularly with events the commission organizes and sponsors, and with articles and news stories relevant to the queer and trans community at UCSB and beyond.
2) Create flyers for the commissions commission’s events, programming, and board member projects.
3) Oversee the overall aesthetic of the commission and maintain a professional and clean image for the organization (this includes updating websites, graphics, logos, banners, etc. at any time when deemed necessary).
4) Actively be working on a project that will bring positive change to the queer and trans community.
5) Work with the Administrative Chair to publish the minutes taken at every meeting, including those taken during Pride Committee meetings, on the official A.S. Trans & Queer Commission website.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1