1) Assist in all matters requested by the Student Advocate General and/or the Chief of Staff
regarding social justice.
a) They will support the Student Advocate General and/or Chief of Staff in matters
concerning social justice by organizing with organizations/devising policy
changes that work to support the Associated Students Bill of Rights.
b) They will support the Student Advocate General and/or Chief of Staff in matters
concerning social justice by brining issues that the community organizers can
2) Collaborate with the Chief of Staff in conducting casework pertaining to social justice
3) Collaborate with The Student Advocate General and Chief of Staff in devising policy
changes and special projects pertaining to social justice.
4) Shall attend at least one (1) meeting of each social justice Board and Commission such as:
Human Rights Board, Queer Commission, Commission on Disability Equality, Student
Commission On Racial Equality, and Womyn’s Commission during the academic year.
5) Analyze and track casework to plan and coordinate quarterly community projects
pertaining to social justice.
6) Hold a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all
responsibilities of the position.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2