The Executive Assistant is responsible for enhancing the executive’s effectiveness by providing management support, collecting information and representing the Office of the President.
1) Be knowledgeable on BCU and other executive office matters to report to the President and staff
2) Maintain the President’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, e-conferences, and travel.
3) Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
4) Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking on behalf of the executive
5) Serve at least two (2) office hours a week dedicated to organizing and maintaining the Office of the President
6) Serve a term of one (1) academic year
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1