Please Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0eWCsVNoKuDomUaQNzLt3QrI45IwCF0npkRnPeuIYlmzQhw/viewform
Special Assistant to the President
Is responsible for the general administrative and clerical functions of the Office of the President.
1) Be knowledgeable on Senate matters to report to the President and staff.
2) Schedule the President to attend campus events, meetings with clubs and organizations, and meetings with administration.
3) Complete all office requisitions and maintain a record of the office budget.
4) Collect and keep a file of updated reports from all office staff.
5) Serve at least two (2) office hours a week dedicated to organizing and maintaining the Office of the President.
6) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1