Director of Dream Scholar Affairs:
1) Attend all Dream Scholar Resource Team (DSRT) meetings.
2) Collaborate with Committees on Committees to inform undocumented students about Associated Students and to create a welcoming environment
3) Coordinate and advertise all services and resources related to the undocumented community.
4) Establish and maintain a relationship between IDEAS, the undocumented student support and advocacy group at UCSB, and Associated Students as well as attend all general body meetings
5) Facilitate the creation and maintenance of a resource page for undocumented students on the AS website
6) Hold at least two (2) office hours per week
7) Host at least 1 event every quarter to promote awareness about the undocumented community within Associated Students
8) Keep the A.S. President and Senators up-to-date with current events and information pertinent to the undocumented community
9) Serve a term of one (1) academic year
10) Serve as the official representative to the President on all matters concerning undocumented students.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1