Please Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0eWCsVNoKuDomUaQNzLt3QrI45IwCF0npkRnPeuIYlmzQhw/viewform 1) The Director of Alumni Affairs shall be appointed by the President. 2) The Director of Alumni Affairs shall serve a term of office of one (1) academic year beginning with the installation of the President-Elect and ending with the President’s term of office. 3) Works with the President to facilitate and maintain communication between the students and alumni, duties include but are not limited to;
- Attend Alumni Association and Foundation events upon the request of the President.
- Shall be the proxy for the President at Alumni Association or Foundation events if the President cannot attend.
- Participate on subcommittees of the Alumni Association and Foundation upon request (ex. Alumni Association All Gaucho Reunion Committee).
4) Coordinate student participation in alumni events, Committees, etc. 5) Works with Associated Students career staff to maintain the A.S. Alumni database. 6) Coordinates events with alumni that include but are not limited to:
- Associated Students Reunion
- Quarterly Past President’s Council Calls
7) Shall be a member of the President’s cabinet. 8) Shall hold at least two (2) office hours per week. 9) Shall report to the Senate at least once a quarter. 10) Assists in the stewardship of the Associated Students Endowment. 11) Assists in the facilitation of the Senior Class Gift
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1