The Deputy Chief of Staff is responsible for organizing and operating the Associated Students Executive Fellowship alongside the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Office of the Internal Vice President.
1) Organize and manage the Associated Students Executive Fellowship as outlined in Article XVI of the A.S. By-laws with the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Office of the Internal Vice President.
2) Assist the Chief of Staff in the execution of their duties.
3) Be responsible for the function of the Office of the President fellows.
4) Serve a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all responsibilities of the position.
5) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1