The Chief of Staff is responsible for ensuring the agenda of the AS President is executed through the staff. They will work closely with the AS President to address all student issues.
The Chief of Staff is essentially the right hand person for the President and must be knowledgeable regarding all office, AS, and university matters.
– Available 10-20 hours per week all year
– In Santa Barbara for the remainder of summer (or able to travel)
– Strong commitment and enthusiasm for UCSB and higher education
– Takes initiative and is proactive
– Developed writing ability
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Very well organized
– Strong time management skills
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1