- Maintaining a strong knowledge of the A.S. UCSB Legal Code and Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Attending at least one (1) meeting of the Senate and A.S. Senate Standing Committee on Finance and Business per quarter, but shall be highly encouraged to attend more.
- Shall attend at least two (2) meetings of assigned A.S. Entities.
- Assist with casework as assigned.
- Review the minutes of all A.S. Entities in order to ensure that all A.S. Entities are operating within the parameters provided in the A.S. UCSB Legal Code and the Financial Policies and Procedures.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 0