Please apply using the following link: http://tinyurl.com/ASPMHBoardApp
Duties of the Non-Traditional and First-Generation Student Representative:
-Shall maintain awareness of public health and mental health concerns within the Non- traditional and First-Generation Student community.
– Shall host at least two (2) events or programs per quarter that are directed towards the non-traditional and first-generation student community.
– Shall attend at least 3 Non-traditional and First-Generation Student community meetings per quarter and facilitate discussion on pertinent public health and mental health concerns.
– Shall keep the rest of the committee up to date on public health and mental health concerns within the Non-traditional and First-Generation Student community.
– Shall provide a weekly report to the Commission with project updates and current public health and mental health concerns within the community.
– Shall hold a minimum of two (2) office hours per week.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1