– Shall maintain awareness of mental health issues locally, nationally, and in the University of California system.
– Shall host at least (1) event or program per quarter related to mental health issues.
– Shall actively be working on a project which will address mental health concerns within the UCSB community.
– Create a strategy chart and give themselves a set of deadlines that will lead to the end of the quarter or the completion of the project.
– At the end of the quarter turn in a debrief of the progress made in the quarter and any changes the project may need to the secretary.
– Shall provide a weekly report to the commission with project updates and current mental health concerns in the community.
– Shall attend a minimum of (3) UCSB Active Minds meetings per quarter and provide them with updates regarding the work and projects of the Public and Mental Health Commission.
– Shall hold a minimum of two (2) office hours per week
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 3