Duties and Responsibilities of Marketing interns:
1) Serve as an official representative of The Book Bank during outreach and community events
2) Organize and create media in order to best inform UCSB students and community members of Book Bank and other relevant textbook issues and events. Utilize campus, community, national and online media outlets.
3) Coordinate with all other chairs regarding events and activities that need to be publicized.
4) Maintain all social media accounts affiliated with the Book Bank
5) Participate in and develop social media campaigns, that focus on inclusive and diverse uses of the Book Bank or projects that are currently advocating in order to increase publicity to the student body at UCSB.
6) Up keep new website and update it with current Book Bank events, news, and media.
7) Develop, order and maintain Publicity materials
8) Work and revamp absorbed website extension site (Gauchobooks) alongside Internal Co-chair in order to extend purchases to a student to the Book Bank textbook increase
Number of Openings: