1) Shall be responsible for instigating and maintaining communication with community organizations, the non-profit sector, as well as statewide and national networks, coalitions, and grassroots entities.
2) Shall be responsible for presenting and/or recruiting members of the Board for potential conferences, training sessions, job-opportunities, and information provided by the Midwest Academy and/or GROW (Grassroots Organizing Weekend) by the United States Students Association.
3) Shall coordinate at least two (2) training sessions on grassroots campaign skills throughout the year.
4) Shall be responsible for training any interested student group in grassroots organizing.
5) Shall serve two (2) office hours per week.
6) Shall attend all Lobby Corps meetings and quarterly retreats.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1