1) Act as a mediator and facilitator during the Board meetings.
2) Meet regularly with AS staff to discuss concerns and important issues.
3) Foster the growth of the Board through leadership on new ideas, projects, and programs.
4) Come to a Senate meeting at least once per quarter to give an Isla Vista Arts Board report, detailing events, programs, projects, and ideas that the Board has been working on.
5) Meet at least twice per quarter with Advisors.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1