Please apply using this link: IVTU Application 2022
1) Records and distributes the minutes for weekly IVTU Committee meetings.
2) Attends at least two (2) IVTU sponsored events.
3) Spends a minimum of two (2) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business.
4) Assists with the Committee’s special projects, including, but not limited to, Rental Housing Roundtable.
5) Assists the IVTU Chairperson in ensuring that IVTU Committee projects progress efficiently and successfully.
6) Assumes the Chairperson’s responsibilities in leading meetings and all other important IVTU business affairs due to Chairperson’s absence.
7) Assists in the completion of the budget packet for the following year.
8) Assists the IVTU Chairperson as directed.
9) Serve as a liaison between IVTU and other organizations.
10) Table at least one (1) hour per quarter.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1