Please apply using this link: IVTU Application 2022
1) Attends weekly IVTU Committee meetings.
2) Attends at least two (2) IVTU-sponsored events to the best of their ability.
3) Spends a minimum of two (2) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business.
4) Coordinates a minimum of two (2) outreach presentations to promote IVTU within the University and local community.
5) Maintains contacts with student and non-student community, including the Spanish-speaking community, and act as an information source for IVTU’s activities.
6) Coordinates local outreach efforts of the IVTU.
7) Represents IVTU at least three (3) community meetings such as IV Community Network, IVCSD, Isla Vista elementary school PTA meetings, and others per quarter.
8) Table at least one (1) hour per week.
9) Implement social media strategies in partnership with the Marketing Director and grow online supporter base and traffic.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1