1) Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; oversee all financial, project/program and sponsorship accounting.
2) Regularly assess all IVTU’s financial plans, contracts, sponsorships, and potential investments; monitor progress and keep the Board informed of the organization’s financial status.
3) Advise on and execute the Boards’ financial decisions. Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices.
4) Improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedures in the IVTU Manual.
5) Create and maintain a strong relationship with A.S. Assistant Director for Finance and Budgets. Assist other Board members with completion of financial transactions.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1