Please apply using this link: IVTU Application 2022
1) Attend weekly IVTU meetings.
2) Identify issues faced by community members and create solutions to address the problems.
3) Ensure that broader IV community is represented in IVTU decision making.
4) Consistently hold office hours in open community space and provide resources to community members.
5) Make sure that all IVTU events are all inclusive – making sure that translation services are available.
6) Spends a minimum of two (2) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business.
7) Table at least (1) hour per quarter.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1