1) Review funding requests submitted to the Board for Isla Vista arts and culture programs.
2) Hold a minimum of one (1) Isla Vista Arts Board office hour per week.
3) Attend a minimum of three (3) Isla Vista Arts events per quarter, including but not limited to, Magic Lantern Film viewings, Improvability Shows, Shakespeare in the Park, editorial meetings of Word Magazine, or the BOX opening receptions.
4) Attend all Isla Vista Arts Board meetings.
1) Manage the finances of the Board, which entails keeping a detailed and accurate assessment of funds given out and funds remaining.
2) Record and submit accurate minutes and funding allocations from Board meetings to the Internal Vice President in the absence of a designated note-taker.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1