1) In charge of coordinating events that will help build community amongst CAB Leaders. Plan events such as barbecues, social gatherings, and outings. A minimum of three (1) per quarter.
2) In charge of coordinating events that will help build community amongst all of CAB (open to everyone). Plan events such as, but not limited to, barbecues, social gatherings and outings.
3) Hold a minimum of two (2) minor social events on campus. These could be an activity where CAB partners up with an organization event that is already on campus. (ie: “Lets all go to the Improvability tonight!) These minor events could include projects that you do not specifically plan and organize.
4) Hold a minimum of three (3) office hours per week.
5) Help coordinate icebreakers, activities and mini-volunteer projects for weekly CAB meetings.
6) Actively participate in the planning process for CAB’s annual Volunteer Week and provide assistance during the week’s events.
If you submit an application via this website, it will not been reviewed by CAB. Please submit an application via their website: https://cab.as.ucsb.edu.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 0