Duties and Powers of the Internal Co-Chairs:
1. Plan and execute the quarterly Book Bank Drive at the end of the Quarter
2. Set up and pick up the donation pick up boxes every week 1 of each Quarter and week 10 of the quarter
3. Delegate and train upon tasks to volunteers in labeling, organizing, and cataloging for the Book Bank
4. Recruit volunteers for the Book Bank to service in maintaining the functions of the Book Bank.
5. Meet with internal Co chairs for support and updates on volunteer projects and delegation of work of current books donated during specific Quarter.
6. Work and revamp absorbed website extension site (Gauchobooks) alongside marketing interns in order to extend purchases to a student to the Book Bank textbook increase
a. Organize/ strategize purchases set on Gauchobooks site with Treasurer
Number of Openings: