Duties of the Publicity Coordinator:
1) Shall be responsible for advertising and publicity for all Human Rights Board events.
2) Shall act as a liaison for the Human Rights Board to campus and local media.
3) Shall report all Human Rights Board events to the Daily Nexus and the Bottom Line.
4) Shall coordinate any press releases or articles for the Human Rights Board.
5) Shall keep in communication with the Communications Committee Chair for any
assistance in publicity for the Human Rights Board.
6) Shall be responsible for maintaining the Human Rights Board’s website and all social
networking sites the Board may use.
7) Shall be required to hold at least five (5) hours of tabling per quarter.
Position Length: one academic year
Number of Openings: 1